We are committed to protecting your privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collects the following:
- details you provide on registration
- information we learn about you from your use of our service
- data gathered from your visits to the site and other sites accessible from our web site
- information about the transactions you undertake
- details of the payments you make
We may collect additional information :
- in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by our web site
- provided by you when submitting a customer review
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, address etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are up to date.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the information:
- to manage your account with us
- for administering membership of our service
We will monitor your use of our web site in order to identify customer preferences and track the volume of traffic on particular pages.
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site. We may send you offers or information which we think you may be interested in. We may contact you by SMS, Social Media, post, fax, email or telephone. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information from iMedia, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Disclosures of your information
- We will not sell, trade or rent information about you to others.
What about cookies?
We follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged or destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it.