To help potential customers, we have provided answers to some of my most frequently asked questions.
Click a question below to jump to the answer
1. How do I place an order?
- How do I place an order?
- Is your web hosting & domain service reliable?
- I'm impressed by your website design & branding portfolio how much do you charge for your website design?
- What services do you offer?
- Can we still work together if we live in different countries?
- What is your payment structure & how do I pay?
- Do 'Sushant & Vijaya' personally work on each Website, Internet Marketing & Search Engine Promotion (SEO)?
- Have you done any work in our industry?
- How much you will take to design website?
- How much does a website cost?
- Do you provide website hosting?
- Do you register domain names?
- Can I see how many visitors I have to my website?
- What after-sales support do you offer?
- Can you help me fix my existing website?
- What do you need from me?
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- How long will it take for my website to show up in the search engines?
- I like 'ABC' website, Can you design something similar?
To order with us, kindly fill the "Website Enquiry Form". Once we receive your online form, we will study your exact requirements and touch base with you on email, skype, phone to discuss the website project in detail.
Once the project pricing, delivery is finalized, iMedia Infotech will send an official Performa invoice for the Website / SEO Project with deliverable and fees.
2. Is your web hosting & domain service reliable?
Our secure servers have a minimum annual uptime of 99%, we provide world class servers with BigRock USA, domains with Asia's largest company net4India. Also as per requirement, we provide web space from reputed companies like Godaddy, Yahoo, Bluehost.
3. I'm impressed by your website design & branding portfolio how much do you charge for your website design?
Kindly email us with you exact website requirement, we will be happy to provide a custom quote, kindly email us your exact project requirements.
4. What services do you offer?
We create memorable & unique websites for clients across the world, elevating them over their competitors through strategy based design & research, thus maximizing client profits. This often starts by creating a 'brand identity'. Some of our services are:
5. Can we still work together if we live in different countries?
- Website Redesign
- E-Commerce Store
- Dynamic Website
- UI, Icons
- Domain Name, Web Hosting
- Interface Design
- CMS – Content Management Systems
- Website Maintenance
- Website Usability Test
- HTML Email Campaign
- Web Strategy
- Banner Design
- Social Media
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Google (Ad Words)
Yes, we have clients from all around the world. The communication is easily done via email, phone and video chat as needed, and on top we have been delivering Websites successfully from last 15 years via online medium.
6. What is your payment structure & how do I pay?
Usually it differs from case to case; normally we can only secure projects into the project pipeline on receipt of a 50% deposit and rest as per timelines achieved. Before a deposit, we will discuss you project in detail, send you an official Performa invoice for the work.
We accept payments via cash, wire transfer, NEFT bank transfer, PayPal and cheque.
7. Do 'Sushant & Vijaya' personally work on each Website, Internet Marketing & Search Engine Promotion (SEO)?
Yes, we personally do all of the research, client commutation, brainstorming, website skeleton, usability flow, color charts and creative inputs - "The Art Direction" in website projects which means when you hire us, you will work directly with us in terms of Creative Theme, these projects are further executed on computer by qualified website designers, copywriters or other technicians as required.
8. Have you done any work in our industry?
In 98% cases, as we have worked almost for every business vertical. In other case our fundamentals, approach and creativity is always with us, and we research and adapt for you brand and market.
9. How much you will take to design website?
Usually, the longest part of the process is gathering the necessary information and clients timely feedback. Once all the content is provided to us, our team generally requires 5-12 working days to make the website live. For Dynamic CMS medium size website approx 15-25 working days & eCommerce websites, the time frame is 45-60 days + testing.
In general though, how soon your website work can be done depends on a number of things, such as:
10. How much does a website cost?
- The size & complexity of your website
- The complexity of your design
- Any advanced features you require
- When your content is ready
- Your timely feedback and input
There are many aspects that factor into the cost from concept through implementation. These costs can vary widely depending on what your project needs.
Please email us with your project details to get a cost estimate for your website work.
11. Do you provide website hosting?
12. Do you register domain names?
13. Can I see how many visitors I have to my website?
Yes, you can. We can set up a free Google Analytics account for you at a small fee, which will automatically record information about your website's visitors.
14.What after-sales support do you offer?
We are available for after sales support. Any tweaks or amendments made in the 15 days are free of charge. Any support thereafter will be charged at an hourly rate / as per Yearly AMC.
If at any time you have questions or issues with the functionality of your website feel free to contact our technical support team. Our technical support staff is available by phone, live chat, or the ticketing system.
15.Can you help me fix my existing website?
16.What do you need from me?
We may need logos, photos, brochures, flyers, newsletters or other artwork that identifies your business. If possible, we would prefer you to outline what the text of the pages should read. After all, you know your business better than we do. We work with you to add ideas and strategies to create an optimal website.
Additional things such as Power Point presentations, video files, articles, soft copy of forms for downloading are optional and can be incorporated if you have them.
17. What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Text or Content
- Name of the pages / sections
All web pages should be optimized concerning the content, presentation and keywords for search engines to display the website link in its results listings. This allows your site to gain a high search engine ranking. SEO revolves around the meta tags on your web pages, so a site that isn't optimized won't appear very high on the list of search engine results, if at all.
18. How long will it take for my website to show up in the search engines?
Due to the large number of submissions being sent to the various search engines, it can take anywhere from two weeks to six months for your site to appear. A general submission does not guarantee that your website will be at the top or even in the first few pages of results.
An advance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) aides this process and can get your company higher in the search results. Even after iMedia Infotech performs a SEO, it may take up to 3 to 6 months for your website to appear on the results pages. SEO is an additional work, and subject to additional charges, kindly check our SEO packages.
How do I get listed in Google and other search engines?
iMedia offers advance Search Engine Optimization Services at an additional fees, where we submit the website to a number of search engines and directories, including Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, Hotbot, All the Web and others.
19. I like 'ABC' website, Can you design something similar?
If you locate a site that you like the look and feel of or one that has a certain feature you would like on your site feel free to mention it to your project manager. The design team will take this into consideration while constructing your website and will attempt to duplicate it while customizing it to make it your own.